segunda-feira, 29 de abril de 2013

Jamaica a beautiful place to live!

.

 
I want to know countless places around the world, but one in particular always had, Jamaica the birthplace of reggae.
 

Always liked air jamaica, beaches, tranquil way of those who live in that place. Although my view is possibly trade for I know not what is happening in the country and the only information I have is through films and documentaries, and know that I am sorry.
But anyway, very peaceful place with reggae quality and warmth, but I love the heat and hate the cold.

A place that is somewhat reminiscent of africa only without the dangers Africans.

A beautiful place to live, I always wanted to live in jamaica!


forgive my poor english!

.

Imagine a place where most people have the detachment and judgment that is really necessary to have a quiet life, at least that's what I think is the Beautiful Jamaica!







Talk about the dangers Africans in the post because I know that in Africa there is a lot of war and famine, and that is not the fault of fellow Africans but the rest of the world that supports the Mother Àfrica!
 

Nenhum comentário: